Learn 2 Earn will give you the skills you need to get, keep, and succeed at your first job! Perfect for teens and young adults ages 16-21, the program covers:
▪ workplace skills and work ethics
▪ basic skills for retail operations
▪ financial planning and management
▪ workplace communication skills
▪ career development and transition into the workplace
Learn 2 Earn includes 40 hours of hands-on classroom activities, including field trips and guest speakers, and 40 hours of workplace-based work experience. You can also earn a stipend of up to $110!
Dates, Time, Location
Learn-2-Earn is an 80-hour commitment. Upcoming programs:
Fall: October 7-November 13, Tuesday & Thursday, early evenings
The program is offered at no charge. We do require a $20 deposit, however, which is refundable if you complete all program activities.
Space is limited to 12 participants per session. Priority will be given to Orange residents. To apply, please complete our application or download a flier and application.
Amber Ortiz at (978) 544-1869 or eMail
After Learn 2 Earn
▪ be a voting member of the Society
▪ receive MOXIE!, YES' eMail newsletter